AP Path Team
- Tamara Berton, AP UCPath, Manager
- Monique Chaidez (A-L)
- Karen MaCall (M-Z)
For Academic Personnel issues only:
Email questions and requests for general assistance related to UCPath transactions and issue resolution/problem solving that involve academic personnel and academic student employees.
BFS Payroll Team
- Lan Nguyen, Payroll Manager
- Lynn Tran, Assistant Payroll Manager
- Geraldine Savary, Payroll Analyst 4
- Veronika Reidel, Payroll Supervisor/Trainer
- Isaias Loya, Payroll Analyst 3
- Carlos Rojas, Payroll Analyst 2
- Claire Ledig, Payroll Analyst 2
- Accrual Adjustments
- Payroll Corrections
- Benefit Cost Transfer and Correction
- Final Pay
- Position Funding Entry
- Salary Cost Transfer (Direct Retro)
- W-2 Inquiry and Corrections
- Work Authorization (I-9)
- ePerformance module
- ePerformance Document
- Transfer ePerformance Documents
ePerformance is for career, non-represented staff employees only (contract employees by request).
For questions regarding performance development, please contact Employee & Labor Relations.
- Report a Problem
- Messaging + Collaboration
- Communication Services
- End-User Services
- Enterprise Business Applications
- Advanced Technical Services
End-User Services provides support for:
Kronos + Timekeeping
Support for Payroll Managers and Timekeeper-level users (not directly to end users, e.g., students, managers, etc.).
- Historical Corrections
- Kronos Timekeeping Questions or Requests
- Sign-Off Removal Requests
- Planning for Pay Cycle Changes
- Planning for FLSA Changes
- Amy Arnold, Workforce Administration Supervisor
- Corena Herrera, UCPath Analyst
- Kayla Gray, HR Workforce Administration Assistant
Support for staff-related UCPath issues only:
- Workforce Administration
- Position Management/Updates
- Job Record Maintenance Questions
- Multi-headcount Position Updates
- Service Credit
The UCPath Center is the central hub where payroll, benefits, HR, and Academic Personnel services are managed for all University of California (UC) employees. Specially-trained UCPath Center staff is available to help:
By Phone: 1-855-9-UCPATH (1-855-982-7284)
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., except on UC holidays
By Secure Portal: "Ask UCPath Center"
- Submit a ticket
- Request a call-back appointment
- The UCPath Center in Riverside provides UC employees with the option to select customer service in Spanish by phone.
- When an employee calls the UCPath Center at 855-982-7284 (Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), selects the #4 option, they will be connected with a Spanish speaking UCPath Center Employee Services (ES) team member.
- The Employee Services team member will offer the employee the option to receive follow-up email correspondence about their inquiry in Spanish or English. If Spanish is selected, the Employee Services team member will also include the English translation as well.
- Additionally, the Employee Services team may provide services in other languages if desired.
- The UCPath Center Employee Services team partners with Language Lines, an on-demand language service provider, which offers assistance in more than 240 languages.
UC employees can schedule phone appointments with UCPath for assistance with submitted inquiries.
One-hour appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (PT).
Schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you — no waiting required!
Appointments are a great idea for new employees who need help using UCPath for the first time, or who have questions about benefits enrollment. They’re also great for employees with lengthy or multiple inquiries.
Note: These appointments are not intended for those who submit a complex case on behalf of an employee and require production or IT support, i.e., UCPath transactional users.
Log in to UCPath Online
Note your employee ID in the upper right corner of the UCPath portal
Select “Ask UCPath” to Submit an Inquiry or view My Inquiries.
Once you submit a new inquiry or select the case number of an existing inquiry, the Case Details page appears. Note the case number with which you need help.
Select “CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A CALLBACK APPOINTMENT” at the top of the page to schedule an appointment.
Enter your case and employee ID numbers
Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an appointment confirmation email with a calendar attachment.
A UCPath Employee Services associate will call you at the number you provided, at your appointment time.