Find your way in UCPath!
With Employee self-service actions, the power of UCPath is in your hands.
Any UC Santa Barbara employee - including all staff, academic personnel, and student employees - are invited to login into UCPath and go to Employee Actions to view and update their personal information, their benefits information, and explore common payroll inquiries such as leave balances, direct deposits, and W-2s. Career, non-represented, staff employees access their ePerformance Document through UCPath as well.
If you still have questions after exploring the resources below, contact your Supervisor, Business Officer, or Department Security Administrator (DSA)
UCPath Portal Basics
- Job Aids for the UCPath Portal
- Job Aid: UCPath Basics
- Job Aid: Clear Your Web Browser’s Cache
- Job Aid: Disable Pop-Up Blocker
Guides to UCPath Center Cases
Employee Self-Service Job Aids
** Resources are updated on a regular basis. Therefore, they are best viewed online rather than downloaded or printed.
- Update My Federal Withholding (W-4)
- Update My California Tax Withholding (DE-4)
- Update My Out-of-State Tax Withholding
- Job Aid: How to Claim Tax Exemption
- Job Aid: Viewing a Federal Tax Over Withheld Refund
- Enroll to Receive Online W-2
- Review My Online W-2
- Job Aid: Your UCPath W-2
- Request W2 Reissue