3/03/2021 TO: UCSB UCPath Transactional Users FR: UCPath Center RE: UCPath Production Processing Schedule Change (V.2.23.2021)
The 2021 UCPath Production Processing Schedule V.2.23.21 has been updated with the following changes:
- Revised Important Note on Direct Retro (aka Salary Cost Transfer) process:
- Direct Retro (aka Salary Cosy Transfer) process runs as scheduled per GL Processing Calendar, which is posted on the UCPath Location Support Page.
- E-702 Funding Entry Page is due a day (EOD) prior to the pay confirm date.
- Revised GL Post Confirm (Complete Detail Labor Ledger Data) dates to same day as GL Post Confirm (Complete Summary Level Data)
- Revised Accrual Post Confirm & Leave Accrual Available on UCPath dates:
If you have a question about this information or for any other services, please visit UCPath and click on “Ask UCPath” to submit an inquiry or call (855) 982-7284 to speak with an associate M-F between 8 a.m.–5 p.m.