Coming Soon! 2021-2022 Performance Evaluation Cycle
*ePerformance is for career, non-represented, policy-covered staff employees only. (Contract employees by request)
A limited group of select Early Adopters are already using ePerformance for their 2020-2021 Performance Evaluation. For all others, information and resources concerning the 2020-2021 Performance Evaluation cycle and the coming integration of ePerformance can be accessed on the HR website under Managers and Supervisors / Performance Development.
For All Early Adopters: Information Session - How to Create a Strong Self-Evaluation
- February 24, 2021: 2:00-3:00 PM (zoom link sent by email)
For All Early Adopters: Self-Evaluation Demo
- February 26, 2021: 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, and 10:00 AM - a new demo begins on each half-hour
- March 2, 2021: 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, and 10:00 AM - a new demo begins on each half-hour
For All policy-covered (non-represented) career staff, and supervisors of policy-covered staff.
The Performance Document
2021-2022 Performance Cycle
The Performance Document has 4-sections (Strengths and Accomplishments, Responsibilities, Goals, Development), with space for the employee and supervisor to set goals and make comments regarding the employee's performance development throughout the performance evaluation cycle.
Employees receive an auto-generated email from UCPath with a link to open their performance document. The performance document can also be accessed by logging into UCPath, selecting "Performance Workcenter" from the left side menu of the UCPath Dashboard, and then selecting "My Current Performance Docs."
Tools for Managers and Supervisors
Track the progress of your team's Performance Development throughout the year.
Automatic System Notification Schedule
Learn when to expect an automatic email notification alerting the employee, supervisor, and/or supervisor's manager to the progress of the performance document.
Mid-Year Performance Document Creation Schedule
If an employee needs a document created mid-year, consult the "Mid-Year Performance Document Creation Schedule" and contact the ePerformance administrator through HR ServiceNow.
Probationary Documents - Workflow and Due Dates
Review the timing of checkpoints and due dates for Probationary employees
UCPath Cognos Report R-243:
View the status of your department's Performance Documents
Due February 28
FINALIZE CRITERIA (Supervisors only)
Finalize Criteria is considered a supervisor's 'housekeeping' step. No action is required by the employee.
- Supervisor selects “Finalize Criteria,” completing this phase. Adding goals/comments is neither expected nor required at this late stage of the performance evaluation cycle.
- The system notifies the employee that "Performance Criteria is complete."
- The Self Evaluation and Manager Evaluation are now open and accessible.
Due March 15
Due March 31
Recommended for All Employees
Recommended Supervisor Courses
Available in the Learning Center
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Dealing with Negative Reactions to Performance Feedback