Fluid is a new user interface that provides a seamlessly adaptable experience of web applications across all mobile devices.
The Fluid Improved Navigation (FIN) project for UCPath, our web application for workforce administration/benefits/payroll, will be undergirded by Fluid bringing together existing and new functionality to improve application navigation.
This Fluid user interface will expand navigational options. For example, the new homepage and tile structure will offer a modernized way to move through UCPath while preserving the ability to use classic menu navigation. Additionally, a new search feature for navigational items offers another way to move through the application. This change will be implemented in October of 2022.
Information + Resources
9/14/2022: Go-Live Readiness
Job Aids + Support Resources
- Setting up Favorites from Bookmarks
- Job aid to replace Bookmarks with Favorites.
- What to Expect With Improve Navigation
- An informational document including major impact assessment, key changes, and Homepage design by UCPath modules.
- Navigation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Frequently asked questions and answers.
- Navigation Crosswalk
- Job aid to crosswalk original navigation paths to the new Fluid improved navigation.
- Quick Start Guide
- Collection of job aids to quickly get users started with Fluid improved navigation.
Announcements + Updates
- 05/03/2022 - Announcement: Improve Navigation Project Announcement
- 07/25/2022 - Invitation: UCPath Project Webinar - Improve Navigation Socialization and Information Session
- 08/18/2022 - Memo: Improve Navigation Socialization Recording and Resource Site
- 08/31/2022 - Invitation: Improve Navigation Go-Live Readiness Session
- 09/12/2022 - Reminder: Improve Navigation Go-Live Readiness Session