The UCPath Center is the central hub where payroll, benefits, HR, and Academic Personnel services will be managed for all University of California (UC) employees. The UCPath Center manages the UCPath portal where your job-related information is stored and available to you 24/7.
For help with your questions, contact UCPath staff through the portal’s Ask UCPath Center feature at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu. Specially-trained UCPath Center staff is available by phone at 1-855-9-UCPATH (1-855-982-7284) Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except on UC holidays.
See a snapshot of the UCPath Center services per department and examples of questions received from various UC colleagues here in the UCPath Center View Book Spring 2018.
Ask UCPath Center– Help Request Tool
Have questions about your payroll, benefits or other HR questions? Visit the UCPath portal and click on Ask UCPath Center on the portal.
The Ask UCPath Center feature is a secure way to request help with your payroll, benefits and HR questions. Submit your question and include details to help UCPath Center staff research your issue. Quickly and easily check the status of your inquiry by returning to the Ask UCPath Center link. Your personalized page will display helpful information related to your questions and a history of previous requests. If needed, a UCPath Center representative will call you to discuss your case. Generally, you will receive a response within three business days when using the Ask UCPath Center feature.
UCPath Center Language Support Services
- The UCPath Center in Riverside provides UC employees with the option to select customer service in Spanish by phone.
- When an employee calls the UCPath Center at 855-982-7284 (Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) then selects the #4 option, they will be connected with a Spanish speaking UCPath Center Employee Services (ES) team member.
- The Employee Services team member will offer the employee the option to receive follow-up email correspondence about their inquiry in Spanish or English. If Spanish is selected, the Employee Services team member will also include the English translation as well.
- Additionally, the Employee Services team may provide services in other languages if desired.
- The UCPath Center Employee Services team partners with Language Lines, an on-demand language service provider, which offers assistance in more than 240 languages.